Criminal Defense Attorneys
A criminal charge doesn’t have to impact the rest of your life.
People make mistakes. Whether you simply made a mistake or believe you have been falsely accused of a crime, we are here to aggressively defend you in court. We will work to minimize the impact a criminal charge might have on your life moving forward.
Let us get to work for you! Here’s how.
Don’t let a criminal charge determine your future. We’ll fight to minimize or remove the impact of a criminal charge on your life.
1. Set up a Consultation
Our legal team will review your case and you’ll fill out a client data sheet.
2. Hire Our Legal Team
Meet with one of our attorneys to go over your case and complete a fee agreement so we can get to work for you.
No matter what you have been charged with, we’ll work to put you in the best position possible for success. You can relax knowing that your case is in good hands.
What is at stake if I am charged with a crime?
- Class A misdemeanors are the most serious type of misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $5,000
- Class B misdemeanors are punishable by up to 180 days in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.
- Class C misdemeanors are punishable by up to 60 days in jail and a fine of up to $500
PRIOR TO JULY 1, 2014
the state of Indiana classified all felonies as follows:
- Murder: 45-65 years in prison
- Class A Felony: 20-50 years in prison
- Class B Felony: 6-20 years in prison
- Class C Felony: 2-8 years in prison
- Class D Felony: 6 months-3 years in prison
Additionally, all felony offenses carried potential fines of up to $10,000.
BEGINNING ON JULY 1, 2014
felonies still carry potential fines of up to $10,000, but are now classified and sentenced as follows:
- Murder: 45-65 years in prison
- Level 1 Felony: 20-40 years in prison
- Level 2 Felony: 10-30 years in prison
- Level 3 Felony: 3-16 years in prison
- Level 4 Felony: 2-12 years in prison
- Level 5 Felony: 1-6 years in prison
- Level 6 Felony: 6 months-2.5 years in prison
Being charged with a crime, whether a misdemeanor or major felony, can be a difficult and stressful time. During this time, it is imperative that you have a defense attorney you can trust and rely on to carefully review your case, develop a strong strategy, and fight for you every step of the way. We will work to get the best results that will allow you to move forward with your life.
Because of the complex nature of the legal system, Eimerman Law will aggressively defend you against any criminal charges from the start to finish.
A criminal charge could result in lengthy probation or prison time which can also be accompanied by fines and fees. With a decade of criminal legal experience, our team will fight for you and provided the needed support every step of the way.
Our criminal defense attorneys serve clients’ criminal needs in Boone County, Hamilton County, Hendricks County, and Marion County, including all city courts in Carmel, Noblesville, Brownsburg, and Plainfield.
If you have been charged with a crime call the criminal defense attorneys at Eimerman Law today to set up a consultation.
We represent clients in the following types of cases.
Assault & Battery
Drug & Alcohol Violations
Motor Vehicle Offenses
Criminal Domestic Violence
Failure to Pay Child Support
Set up a consultation today
Fill out the form below or call us at 317-344-9596